Hi! I finally decided to make my work public today (May 21, 2009), and I’m pretty excited about it. If you’re checking this out for the first time, which is most likely the case, here’s the most important stuff:
- A disclaimer, so you don’t sue my pants off.
- A page about me, to give you a frame of reference when you’re looking at my work.
- A page about HTAs (HTML Applications), which most of my work that I’ve posted here has involved.
Now that that’s over with, here’s an overview of the work I have on here right now:
- Two math applications that I made during high school, one dealing with systems of equations and one with prime numbers, radicals, quadratics, etc.
- A few other miscellaneous items of interest.
I’m also going to be adding some of my more recent work with C++ and C# soon, including a nice little program that can play Eye of the Tiger, Crazy Train, and a piece by Rachmaninoff… in system beeps.
Anyway, feel free to check stuff out. There aren’t any viruses or anything in the downloads, and I’m fairly certain that anyone interested in web development could learn something from them, teach me something relevant to them, or both. So enjoy!